Strategic Account Manager
We are seeking a full-time Strategic Account Manager (SAM) with experience in affiliate marketing, e-commerce, or online marketing. Strong relationship-building, analytical, and time-management skills are a must. Additionally, we require our SAMs to be skilled in the ability to:
- Structure online marketing strategies
- Exhibit strong problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Build friendly and trustworthy relationships with merchants through regular correspondence
- Lead and own client calls
- Spot and communicate market trends
- Analyze and interpret performance sales reports including sales data, conversion, ROI, etc.
- Understand tracking and technical aspects of affiliate marketing programs
- Express interest in taking on increased responsibilities as they may evolve
- Work self-directed at a quick and steady pace
- Manage 1-2 Business Development Managers (BDMs) focused on recruitment/distribution efforts
Preference is given to those who live in Chicago or Orlando, though all qualified applicants will be considered.
To be considered for this position, you MUST:
- Have affiliate marketing experience.
- Have a 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Include specific salary requirements in the message field upon submitting your resume
Thank you for your interest!
Business Development Manager
This position is for beginner-intermediate level candidates who are looking to get into or gain experience in the online marketing industry by working at a leading agency.
AffiliateManager.com is an Outsourced Program Management (OPM) agency located in a beautiful office setting in downtown Orlando. We are a rapidly growing e-commerce agency specializing in the management of affiliate marketing programs and are the 2016 Agency of the Year Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award and AvantLink Agency of the Year winners. You can read more @ Affiliatemanager.com or at ThePerformanceCompany.com.
We are seeking a full-time Business Development Manager (BDM) to identify, recruit and activate relevant sites into our affiliate programs. Web sites are prospected based on the target audience of our clients and what products they are selling. A candidate with a background in e-commerce if preferred, but most importantly, we need a go-getter with excellent customer service skills as this position calls for strength in relationship-building. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
If you are a people person, enjoy communicating with interesting people/partners and genuinely like to help people, you will thoroughly enjoy working with our team.
The following is a brief job description:
- Identify new, relevant web sites to join our 60+ merchant’s programs
- Build friendly and trustworthy relationships with affiliates quickly through communication, follow-up and coordination
- Manage recruitment data through active use of Google docs and email and our proprietary software including a recruitment tool
- Work in tandem with our Strategic Account Managers (SAMs) on a specific book of business
- Exhibit strong problem-solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Correspond regularly with affiliates via email and phone
- Express interest in taking on increased responsibilities through company initiatives and special projects
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Required experience: Customer Service: 1 year